You Better Think Twice


The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open!
(Budist teaching)

History is always written by the victors !!!
(H. Göring)

The more you investigate, the more you discover that we have been lied to by every institution on this planet. What makes you think that the religions are the one exception? They are at the bottom of all the evil and filth that goes on throughout this world. !!!

(Jordan Maxwell)

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Crowley Connection

The Crowley - Bush Link




























I've been interested in the occult for many years now (understand that occult means 'hidden'), and if you study the occult, you sooner or later come across the person of Aleister Crowley.
This person called himself 'The Great Beast' maybe you can imagine my amazement when I learned from Freeman that the president of the USA is related to someone who is described as the Greatest magician of our time.


I have to thank Freeman for making me aware of a lot of things.
He makes very good documentairies about the masonic roots of America. Thats why I give some video links, so
you can watch what he has to say about corporate logo's and the meaning of the name Columbia

Corporate logo's and Freemasons

The Goddess Columbia and the Masonic origins of America

The people who wrote about the video links, being out of order. Thanks, guy's
I upgraded the links to working videos.
It's good to know at least some people take the trouble to visit my blog.
Enjoy the video's and Stay Free,
Roland.
R .'. W .'.

1 comment: