You Better Think Twice


The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open!
(Budist teaching)

History is always written by the victors !!!
(H. Göring)

The more you investigate, the more you discover that we have been lied to by every institution on this planet. What makes you think that the religions are the one exception? They are at the bottom of all the evil and filth that goes on throughout this world. !!!

(Jordan Maxwell)

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Power of Symbols


Every day we see hundreds of symbols around us. In our time and day's most people have no idea what those symbols mean let alone where they originate. The church plays a big role in the creation of the symbol illiteracy of our modern man and woman. The symbols on the American currency is a good example.

Most people have no idea what this all means. I suppose that the pyramid on the dollar is sufficiently explained but if you would like to get some information on this subject I suggest you check out this video by Jordan Maxwell.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5368249979680883398&q=Jordan+Maxwell

It is my intension to give in this Blog a lot of Video links so you are able to educate yourself by watching those video's.

Roland Wieffering







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM GMT+2

    i have recently found out about life. i am fifteen and know stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 AM GMT+2

    Hi there. I just came across your fine website by accident. It is really wonderful! I went to the Alternative View 2 conference in London in May, and I got to meet Henrik and Fredrik, Freeman, and Michael Tsarion, and tons of other amazing people. I look forward to going over your site when I have more time. Thank you, it is outstanding visually, and in content. I have forgotten my gmail info, so I'll just be anonymous for now,but my name is Barbara.

    ReplyDelete